Eating is important. We need food to fuel our day. But we’re busy, and finding the time to make meals is nearly impossible. Luckily, there are fast cooking recipes out there. Keep reading to learn how you can make Chef Art’s smart start blueberry oatmeal for breakfast in less than 3 minutes!
Chef Art’s Smart Start Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
- ½ cup of quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- Grade A or B maple syrup
- Combine the oats, water, and chia seeds in a medium smartbowl.
- Place the lid on the smartbowl, seal the lead, and press the valve to release any air.
- Microwave for about 1 minute.
- Carefully remove the smartbowl from the microwave, leave it covered, and let it sit for at least a minute.
- Remove the lid and add cinnamon, berries, and walnuts.
- Drizzle the oatmeal with maple syrup.
- Enjoy and get a delicious and healthy start to your day!
Put Fast Cooking Recipes into Action with smartbowl
You don’t need a lot of free time in order to eat right. All you need is a few minutes and a smartbowl to start making Chef Art’s smart start blueberry oatmeal and countless other fast cooking recipes. Transform the way you cook and eat by ordering your smartbowl. Order today and you’ll even get a complimentary cookbook with 60 quick and healthy recipes by celebrity chef Art Smith!