- 1 cup kale, loosely packed, stemmed and shredded by hand*, stems cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons Caesar Dressing
The dark, leafy green is not only packed with nutrients but stands up to this this dressing really well. Feel free to go half Kale and half Romaine lettuce if you desire. We replaced the traditional croutons with the walnuts– same crunch with an added nutritional punch.
*Kale is better- and will absorb salt and the dressing better, if it’s been torn, handled and scrunched by hand. We call this “bruising” the kale.