- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup fresh berries- blueberries or raspberries
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, toasted if you like
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
Combine oats, water and chia seeds in the medium smartbowl. Place the lid on the smartbowl, seal the lid, and press the valve to release air. Microwave for 1 minute. Carefully remove from the microwave. Check for doneness. Add time in 20 second intervals until done.
When done, let the smartbowl sit, covered for 1 minute.
Add cinnamon, berries and walnuts. Drizzle with syrup.