Everyone loves chocolate, especially chocolate cake. But between cleaning, shopping, dropping the kids off at practice, etc. you hardly have the time to slave away in the kitchen for an hour or two, let alone clean up the mess that baking entails. Luckily, there is a way that you and your entire family can enjoy a decadent chocolate cake. All you need is a few minutes, a couple of ingredients, a smartbowl, and this amazing easy chocolate cake recipe!
Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe for an Ooey Gooey Mocha Chocolate Cake
- Place ½ cup of chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of butter into a large smartbowl. Place and seal the lid on your smartbowl and release any excess air by pressing the valve. Then heat it in the microwave for 25 seconds, adding 15 seconds in additional cooking time until the chocolate and butter is melted.
- Remove the smartbowl from the microwave and stir its contents until the chocolate and butter are one cohesive mixture.
- In the same smartbowl, blend in 4 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour, and 2 extra large eggs. Continue to stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Place and seal the lid on your smartbowl and press the valve to release air. Microwave is for 1 – 1-1/2 minutes, adding time in 30-second increments, as needed, to attain the desired doneness.
- Remove your smartbowl from the microwave and lets it sit with its lid on for about 2 minutes.
- Serve it warm, with any desired toppings, and enjoy!
Put this easy chocolate cake recipe into practice so that you can enjoy an ooey gooey mocha chocolate cake by ordering your smartbowl today!