A nutritious, well-balanced diet is the foundation of good health. Start laying the groundwork for a healthy lifestyle for you and your entire family by swapping out fast food with some healthy food recipes that are just as quick and easy as going through the drive-thru. To help you get started, here’s the recipe for halibut with spinach and tomatoes that takes less than 7 minutes to make with a smartbowl™.
The Best Halibut with Spinach and Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 cups of loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- ¾ cup of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 6 ounces of halibut, or any other white fish
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil
- Place the spinach, garlic, tomatoes, and water into a large smartbowl™.
- Season the halibut with salt and pepper and place it on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the halibut.
- Place the lid on the smartbowl™, push down to seal it, and press the valve to release air.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds. If it’s not done, continue to microwave it in 15-second intervals until it’s finished cooking.
- Carefully remove the smartbowl™ from the microwave and remove its lid.
- Squeeze the lemon over the halibut and vegetables and top it with fresh basil.
- Enjoy a healthy meal!
Want More Healthy Food Recipes?
Do you want more nutritious and delicious healthy food recipes that can be made in a flash? Then order your smartbowl™ and FREE cookbook with 60 recipes from celebrity chef Art Smith today!
« Back To Blog