- 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 slice of toasted, whole grain bread
Combine the tomatoes, cumin, garlic, paprika, and cayenne in the large smartbowl and season with salt and pepper.
Crack the egg over the tomato mixture, place the lid on the smartbowl, seal it and press the valve to release air. Microwave for 1 minute until the egg is soft poached. Add time in 15 second intervals, depending on how you like your egg.
Top with the olive oil, chopped parsley and cilantro, and feta cheese. Serve with 1 slice of whole grain toast.