- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 5-6 ounce fillet wild salmon, skin on, bones removed*
- 2 Tablespoons Honey-Soy Glaze
- 1 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
Throughout his career, Chef Art Smith has cooked for Presidents, Kings and Queens plus a legion of Hollywood royalty. He’s adapted one of his go-to dishes for the smartbowl and now it’s super-quick, healthy and just as delicious. This teriyaki-like glaze ensures that the entire family will enjoy getting their Omega 3’s!
* Cook time will depend on how thick or thin your salmon is. Longer, thinner fillets will cook in less time than thicker compact ones.